These jerusalem artichoke chips are the bomb! SO SO SO good and full of flavour. If you don’t know what to do with them or haven’t cooked with them much before then this is a great and easy way to use them, you really don’t need to do much to them! They are such a good healthy alternative snack and I literally could just eat these all day. Check out the steps below to make this simple snack.
5 small jerusalem artichokes
2 tbs Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 170 -180 degrees.
- Use a mandolin to shave thin slices of the jerusalem artichokes, straight into a bowl (Always use the protective guard).
- Add the olive oil, and season with salt (if you like, you can add some type of spice or herb, like chilli, sumac, tarragon, oregano – whatever you feel like!)
- Place each slice separately on baking trays that have been layered with baking paper.
- Place in the oven and check every 5 minutes, as some slices will be ready earlier (you may want to remove them). I leave them because I like how some chips are a dark golden brown. In total a tray should be ready after 15 minutes.
Note that you may want to do a few trays at the same time.