This salad is so nice as a side! The combination of radicchio, parmesan and broccolini is really good. I love the sweetness of the broccolini, the saltiness of the parmesan and the bitterness of the radicchio. This would go great as a main or side salad, can be served with roasted chicken or even a yummy pasta. I was lucky to find some really fresh broccolini that was actually flowering! Thanks to Field to Feast farm for providing me with really fresh produce.
Serves 1 for a side or salad
1 bunch of Broccolini
Parmesan (as much as you like!)
2 tbsp Olive oil
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Separate the radicchio leaves and cover with 1 tbsp of olive oil + salt and place into the oven for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the roasted radicchio from the oven and place on a serving plate.
- On the side prepare the broccolini by rinsing it briefly and adding some olive oil and seasoning.
- Place the broccolini on top of the radicchio and finish of by shaving some of the parmesan onto the salad.
Photography by Shane Van Laar