Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/byana803/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mailchimp-subscribe-sm/admin/classes/admin.php on line 538
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: N/A
Serves: 4-6 as an appetizer
Makes: 1 plate
10 slices x smoked Salmon
2 x radishes (washed and ends removed)
¼ of red onion (peeled)
½ cup x apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
1 x lemon (zest and juice)
4 x tbsp olive oil
12 x caperberries or capers
½ cup or more of soft goats cheese/cream cheese
small bunch of dill
half a loaf of freshly sliced bread
- Use a mandolin or very sharp knife to finely slice the radishes and set aside. Finely slice the red onion crossways and place into a small bowl with the apple cider vinegar and let the vinegar soak into the finely sliced red onion.
- Zest the lemon and place into a mini bowl or jar. Juice the lemon and add that to the zest. Add the olive oil and a sprinkle of salt. Mix around with a spoon and set aside.
- Slice the larger caperberries in half, and keep the smaller ones whole.
- On a flat plate or platter arrange the salmon slices evenly over the surface. Top with the radishes, the onion and the caperberries, top with pieces of the cheese, fresh dill and drizzle with the zesty lemon oil.
- Serve with the bread and more of each ingredient for extra servings if you wish!
- If you would like to make a larger platter just double or triple the quantity of ingredients.
- Drain the onion from the apple cider vinegar before serving
Recipe created for Harris Farm Markets